2021 State Cross-Country Relays Championships
The State Cross-Country Relay Championship event is now cancelled.
The State Cross-Country Relay Championships is a Teams event, where 3 athletes complete a Relay over a Cross-Country course. The distances are less than the individual Cross-Country distances to allow greater flexibility and formation of Teams. Athletes do not carry a baton, they start and finish within a transition zone.
Location: Cruden Farm, Langwarrin (Map)
Age Groups: U9 – U16 Athletes
Cost: $30 per team
Entries Closed: Centres will be provided a window of opportunity to reconfirm entries and make adjustments to teams. Further information will be communicated in due course.
Team Managers Portal: The Team Managers portal is now closed. Centres will be provided a window of opportunity to reconfirm Team Managers or make adjustments in due course.
U9 & U10: 3 x 1km
U11 & U12: 3 x 1.5km
U13, U14, U15 & U16: 3 x 2km (2 laps of 1km)
U9-U10: 3 x 1km
U11-U12: 3 x 1.5km
U13-U16: 3 x 1.5km
10.30am: U9 Boys & Girls
11.00am: U10 Boys & Girls
11.30am: U13 & U16 Boys & Girls, Multi-Class U9-U10 Boys & Girls
12.15pm: U14 & U15 Boys & Girls
1.30pm: U11 Boys & Girls, Multi-Class U11-U12 & U13-U16 Boys & Girls
2.00pm: U12 Boys & Girls
Age Group Promotion
– Except for an athlete promoted to a higher age group, athletes must only compete in events listed for the age group in which they are registered.
– Athletes cannot be promoted from the U6, U7 or U8 age groups.
– Athletes can be promoted as follows:
1. All age groups except Multi-Class: no more than 2 age groups
2. Multi-Class athletes: no more than 1 age group type
– A Team may consist of any combination of age groups providing at least one athlete in the Team must be in the age group for which the Team is entered, and no athlete will have been promoted to more age groups than permitted.
– A promoted athlete must be listed in a Team on the Teamsheet as a promoted athlete.
Invoices for entries will be issued once entries have closed.
Payment is to be made by Direct Deposit or Centre/Region Cheque only – details regarding both will be specified in the invoice.